Would you like to write an article for my blog? Have one of my posts inspired you into writing something that you feel you would like contribute? Are you interested in appearing as a guest post and gaining some exposure for your blog? Why not consider writing for me.
If you would like to feature on my blog, you can submit your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. All guest posts need to comply to the following guidelines:-
- Include an introduction- Who you are, what you wanted to write about, and why.
- Be no longer than 1,500 words maximum (though no longer than 1,000 words is preferable).
- Be relevant to the blog in some way.
- Be upbeat, informative and friendly.
- Be written in plain English, so that all levels of experience can be catered for.
- Be well written with clear formatting, correct spelling and punctuation.
- Be absent of text speak (though I don’t mind the occasional use of an emoji instead!).
- Be free of racism, sexism, strong political views and any other potentially aggravating content.
Any relevant content you want featured, such as links to Youtube videos or images will also need to be included. If you are using images that are not your own, credit must be given to the source.